Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Plus Size Matters

Forever 21 now has a plus sized line. Check it out here.

I'm not plus sized, but if I ever want a specific fit then shopping in a section that wasn't made for me doesn't stop me. I ask my mom for her tops all the time because I know they'll fall in a "relaxed, I just woke up out of bed in my man's t-shirt" type of way. lol..I don't think that was quite the description I was going for, but eh..whatever.

Here are three pieces of the collection that I like and would definitely rock if they came in my size:


I dislike the belt, but they definitely have the right concept. The print, along with the cut of the dress, would hide any problem areas. Also, adding a belt would definitely define the waste.



I love this top. mainly because of the whole fluttery thing. My mom has tons of tops like these, which is probably why I tend to gravitate towards them.



I've been searching for a skirt like this for the longest. I'm kind of jealous they have this for the plus sized collection. =[

1 comments:

D Alexandra said...

lmao @ the "relaxed, I just woke up out of bed in my man's t-shirt" type of way. lol..I don't think that was quite the description I was going for, but eh..whatever."

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Free Blog Counter
Poker Blog