Sunday, June 14, 2009

All over the place.

1. Ever had people in your life that you feel just CANNOT be happy for you no matter what the situation is? I'd prefer to think I don't have anyone in my life who fits that description but some signs have just been popping up all over the place... God please help them. [I might do an in-depth blog on this later. I'll start the draft so I won't forget.]

2. Single women can learn a lot from Michelle Obama -- the first lesson being one concerning choosiness. Check out the article here.

3. Are you one of the 7,526 people following Danyel Smith, Editor in Chief of Vibe Magazine? Her tweets are educational and awesome. Who do you follow that has great tweets?

4. Am I the only one who thinks Wordpress is better than Blogger?? I should've had a wordpress.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Free Blog Counter
Poker Blog