Thursday, April 16, 2009

"I told myself that I would make some changes.."

More than biting nails, chewing with an open mouth, and staring at others, I believe that I have the worst habit a person could have: cutting.

When my hair isn't how I like it, I cut it. When my clothes don't fit, I cut them. [More like cutting to alter. It usually happens with jeans that I cut into bermuda shorts or short shorts.] When people don't fit into my life the way I want them to, I cut them out.

Over the past five years, I've dropped a total of 9 people from my life. I don't know how I'm able to do it and still be myself.
:snip snip: The sad part about it is that I never once wished I knew how to sew..

1 comments:

D Alexandra said...

I seem to do the same thing when I dislike my hair. The bad thing is I cut my own hair, so if it looks bad, I cut more off. Sad, but true.

Sadly, I've realized is that it's better to have one good friend than a lot of people you consider friends that you probably realize don't have your best interest at heart, and merely share the same interests and views as you. It sucks when you realize things like that years after you've had certain friends.

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Free Blog Counter
Poker Blog