Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Boyfriend #2

I have a friend whose logic never fails to amaze me. For example, when we watched Twilight she despised the fact that Edward called Bella a spidermonkey. She was so serious about it that she said she'd rather someone call her a bxtch [0_o] than call her a spidermonkey [cue my wtf face]. After discussing something with her I'm always like, "what?? You can't come full circle following the path of a square." It really just never makes sense!

I recently realized that a friend may have had one of those "wtf" moments with me a while back. After my last post I was thinking about some more funny times between homey and I. I remember the convo we had about cheating. My point of view was that "ignorance is bliss." People say it like it's a bad thing, but when it comes to relationships you truly don't know what your man/woman is doing. I can't stress over something I don't have a clue about. As far as I know, I've never had a guy cheat on me. Even in retrospect on some crazy situations, I never once considered another woman as the problem. It may be foolish, but stressing over the unknown is not something I like to partake in, especially in regards to cheating. It creates curiosity which elevates to not trusting that person and all of that unnecessary relationship drama when all a girl wants to do is smile and be happy. With that said, if I was in a relationship and found out that my man was cheating I'd bounce without any questions asked. No need for conversations about it; cheating is a definite deal breaker because it's so unnecessary to me.

I feel like men and women who cheat just want to have their cake and save it too.[I feel like that should be the REAL phrase and not that "eat it" mess. Don't make no sense.] You can't eat the cake and still have it in front of you.

1 comments:

D Alexandra said...

you're like the only person on this earth that agrees with me on the "ignorance is bliss" front in regard to relationships.

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Free Blog Counter
Poker Blog