Thursday, March 26, 2009

Have you...have you been following me??

:cellphone rings:

Me: Hey [Insert Roomie's name here]

Roomie: Girrrrrllll, guess who just came here looking for you?

Immediately, I thought it was the ex...Don't ask.

Roomie: Mike.

I guessed wrong.

Me: Mike? Mike who?

Roomie: Ohio State Mike.

Me: Ohhhh my gosh!! [My hand went to my heart]

Roomie: He said he was in the neighborhood and just wanted to see you. I told him you were in a study group.

[In my neighborhood???? He has no business on this campus, which is a good 15 minutes by car from his house. And I so love my roomie for not telling him my whereabouts.]

Me: [Still dazed..] thannnnnkkkks.

I don't understand what part of "I don't want to talk to you anymore" he doesn't understand. It's really simple. Don't call my phone, don't stop by my room [UNINVITED at that], just leave me alone. I'm shaking right now. Like, I don't even know what to say. I was woman enough to call you and tell you that I don't want to talk to you anymore, can't you be man enough to handle rejection maturely.

sighs....

1 comments:

D Alexandra said...

guys love the girls who basically say "lose my number". idk why.

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Free Blog Counter
Poker Blog