Monday, January 26, 2009

Conversation..

12:40 am with the ex..

Him: i heard you have a bf now

Me: no you didn't

Him: yea i did... is it true?

Me: NO

I didn't mean to write the last part in caps. I was somewhat flabbergasted at his statement, the fact that he wanted to know whether it was true, and the fact that someone actually told him that..if they did at all. We don't run in the same circles so I'm inclined to think that he's just being nosy and needed some way to camouflage such a suggestive statement.


1 comments:

D Alexandra said...

I read this entry originally a few days ago... but remembered it after an old friend of mine texted me yesterday just to say "you got a bf now". It reminded me of you, so I had to share ^_^. I had a nice little chuckle to myself and knew you were the only person who'd understand.

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Free Blog Counter
Poker Blog