Thursday, May 21, 2009

Something New

I'm a lazy blogger. That much can be seen by the frequency (or the lack thereof) of my posts.

I come here quite often. I have about eight drafts just sitting pretty. I'm so curious about the lurkers out there that I'm undecided as to whether I should release them. Who reads my blog? I'd like to know. Better yet, who knows me personally and reads my blog besides Faby, Dana, and Keena. I'm extremely interested in that demographic.

For the next week I plan to blog everyday. It's a small experiment of mine..similar to Aliya S. King's 24-hour and NakedWithSocksOn's 30 in 30 blogathons. They're much more famous in the blog world than I am, but I'm excited. I have a few blogs lined up and tons of ideas I have yet to put to paper. I should warn you, a few will be things that'll make you go wtf? HAHA. They're just a bit personal but so is my blog, right? You're just here along for the ride.

Headed to ATL for Memorial Day. I plan to have fun. Hope you readers do the same!

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Free Blog Counter
Poker Blog